Back & 4th Dial-a-Ride is a minibus service for people of any age living in the rural areas of Rugby Borough. Back & 4th is available to you if you:
• Have a genuine need for local transport
• Cannot access public transport due to mobility or other issues
• Live in an isolated rural area with infrequent or no public transport available.
Where can I go?
Back & 4th Dial-a-Ride can be used to access all sorts
of activities in Rugby town area such as visiting friends,
attending social groups, leisure activities or shopping.
• The service will operate between
10am and 2.30pm Monday to Friday
• All travel must be pre-booked in advance
• This is a door-to-door service and drivers will provide
reasonable assistance with boarding and alighting the vehicles.
• All vehicles are fully wheelchair accessible and have low-floor
steps for ease of access.
How much does it cost?
A return fare from each zone is £5.00
Back & 4th Dial-a-Ride accepts concessionary bus passes so
can provide transport to holders free of charge.
HOW DO I BOOK?
To use Back & 4th Dial-a-Ride you will first need to complete a short
membership registration, this can be done over the telephone.
Once registered you can book your seat up to 7 days in advance and with a minimum of 2 days notice before you wish to travel.
Bookings can be made on: 01788 226000 Between the hours of 10am-3pm
Monday to Friday
On booking we will endeavour to confirm your journey collection and
drop off times. If we are unable to accommodate your requested time we will telephone you 2 days before to offer you a revised time.
Bookings can be made on: 01788 226000 Between the hours of 10am-3pm Monday to Friday.