Come and buy your Christmas presents and decorations from 40 or so stalls inside and outside the Church, chapel hall, Community Hall and Scout Hut as well as along Broad Street and the Crescent.
- Children, come and visit Father Christmas, decorate gingerbread men, make your own craft items.
- Join in Carol singing by the Villagers’ Choir at the village Christmas tree from 3.30pm on Saturday.
Grand switch on of Christmas lights 4pm Saturday.
- Refreshments in the Church, URC hall, at or next to the White Lion, outside the community hall/Scout hut and on Broad Street.
- Friday 1st December from 2.30pm the Reception with the help of year 6 children will be telling and singing the Christmas story as the new life – size Nativity scene is created outside the Church.
- Tell your friends and family and come and support this new village venture.