- Follow the advice from the NHS/Government
- Keep up to date with developments
- Follow NHS advice on www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19
- Stay at home for 14 days if you have Coronavirus symptoms – a high temperature and/or a new continuous cough
- DO NOT attend the Surgery or the Pharmacy
- USE THE NHS 111 on-line coronavirus service if you feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home, or your condition gets worse, or your symptoms do not get better after 7 days. ONLY CALL 111 if you cannot get help online.
- We ask residents to give support to the elderly or those who live alone.
- In the event of a personal emergency, not a medical emergency, please contact any of the numbers below, who may be able to help or advise accordingly.
- We ask residents to help those who choose to self-isolate, by collecting shopping or prescriptions, and leaving them at the person’s front door.
- Watch our notice-boards for changes/further information.
- We are extremely lucky that our Village Shop and the Deli are both prepared to offer an emergency delivery service – see numbers below:
Village Shop and Post Office: 07954 118 466 – Ask for Foll
Deli: 01788 833094 Revel Pharmacy: 01788 834848
For those people who, due to the emergency, are unable to collect drugs or prescriptions, or if they have other emergency situations, please use the contact numbers below:
Parish Council Contacts: 01788 832794 or 01788 833264 or 01788 832223
We wish everyone good luck and good health in the coming weeks.